Mitra Jyothi is now an esteemed partner of NIIT foundation and all our Computer courses are certified by NIIT foundation since September 2018. This 2 months course participants will get Certificate Course in Active Basic IT (CCAB) and Certificate Course in Digital Literacy (CCDL) certificates from NIIT Foundation after successful training and assessments.
Course Duration: 2 Months from 6th Apr 2020 to 6th June 2020
Who should join this course?
· VI Students who have completed Class 10 or above and are pursuing their studies will be given highest priority.
· Candidates who seek to be independent and look forward to employ-ability training & over-all personality development.
· Candidates who have written their exams and are awaiting their results before taking the next step ahead and those doing who are doing distance education
Why should you join this course?
· To open-up a whole new world of Education and Awareness by making yourself “Computer Literate” and become “Internet Savvy”
o To start using computers to support your Education.
o To read online, to use the internet, for eCommerce and social networking
o Email communication
To improve your personal competencies with the help of our personality development sessions
· To improve your communication skills with our spoken English classes
· To enhance your English writing skills and spellings
· To improve your Orientation and Mobility skills and become independent
· To know your rights and how to exercise them with the help of our Legal Awareness class
· To seek guidance avail help from Mitra Jyothi’s Job Placement cell which will facilitate placement support for trained candidates if they are eligible for the same.
Residential 2 month course with separate in-house dormitories for men and women.
Computer classes from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM from Mon to Sat with specific time slots for;
· English classes
· Personality development sessions
· O&M training hours
· Planned dates for workshops and events
· Call Mitra Jyothi at Ph: 080-22587623/25 Ext. 30, talk to Mr. Mansoor or Ms. Fida and register yourself if you are eligible!
· A basic telephonic screening/interview to check eligibility will be conducted
· Registration fee for the course is Rs.200. This needs to be paid at the time of admission
· Refundable deposit of Rs.500 has to be paid at admission time. This will be reimbursed at the end of the course if the trainee has a minimum attendance of 90%
· Training and Accommodation fee will be a nominal amount of Rs.1000/month
· All students may stay at Mitra Jyothi's dormitory during the course of the training
· The training is open to boys/men and girls/women.
Call Mitra Jyothi and register as soon as possible!
For further queries you may contact our Computer Trainer Mr. Mansoor, at 080 22587623/25 Extn: 30
CA Site # P22, 31st Main,
18th Cross, Sector 1, HSR Layout,
Behind National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT College)
Bangalore - 560102